Starting from November 1, students attending our indoor classes must show a proof of vaccination, recovery or a valid PCR or antigen test. Please show this proof to our teachers on arrival. They appreciate your spontaneous participation at these measures. Masks will again be needed within our studio walls, until you are seated comfortably on your mat. We also recommend that you bring your own yoga mat.
What if I’m not vaccinated?
Don’t worry! You can still continue your practice! Please present a valid test each time you come for your class to our teachers. Alternately, we continue to offer 6 zoom classes that you can join from home. Please register for class to get the zoom link. We use the same link for all classes, so you will not receive a new one each time.
What if I’m vaccinated?
You’ll be requested to present your digital certificate using the Covid Safe App. If you are a regular customer your teacher will know you and you will not have to undergo this procedure each time. We will all have to get used to these new measures very fast and we think this sacrifice to Covid measures will go smoothly with your friendly cooperation.
In addition …
Please wear your face mask until you are on your mat or take your place in the room, bring your own yoga mat (if applicable) and water bottle, and disinfect hands before & after your practice.
For your reassurance, and to help put you at ease, please know that we as teachers also take the same measures as are required by the government.
Our Old measures are back in effect …
1) Keep social distancing 1.5 meters AND wear your facemask until you are on your yoga mat.
2) Use disinfecting handgel and/or soap to wash hands before and after class. Limit touching surfaces.
3) Please leave shoes by the door and take belongings with you. Only 1 person at a time in the hallway.
4) Please register online for classes as space is limited. You must be registered in advance (up to 15 min before class) and PAY for your class by bank transfer to BE64 0016 5863 7352. We will no longer be able to register you or accept payment on the spot!!!
5) Once you book your class, it can only be cancelled 2 hours in advance of the class, otherwise the class will be deducted from your class card. The distancing measures represent for us a decrease in the number of students per class which requires certain adaptations. Your support and understanding will be precious.
6) If you are feeling unwell or coughing, please stay home and rest up. If you are prone to runny nose or sneezing, do not forget your tissues and be careful
7) Arrive at the agreed time and aim to leave immediately after the session, or at least 15 min after the class has ended to make space for new students to enter.
8) Provide your own mat, blanket and any props needed. We no longer can lend them. Bring your own water.
9) Toilet can be used (wear mask please), but changing room and kitchen are closed.
10) Communication is very important and we invite your feedback.
11) We are going to move forward with patience, compassion, grace and love.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Courtenay and the Tree Team